Thursday, June 23, 2011

Confused

Recently, I've been avoiding my friends who comes to me.
I refused to answer the called, refused to reply msg from my friends unless he/she is my close friend. I've no idea why?
I'm straying from my path.
My friend were asking me out to have a gathering, I don't know whether I should go or not.
I feels strange to them, it happens in a sudden which I really don't know how to face it.
I am lost. I am fear, but I don't know what I fears about?
I am hesitating, should I go?
I don't really like crowded or a whole gang to hang out, even my gang.
A sudden change making me hard to adapt it.
I don't like to talk, maybe I should write ignored to talk.
I used to talk, and I talk a lot with my aunt, but when comes to friends, I just refused to talk.
I'm confusing why I'll be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment