Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thanks my BFF

After all these years, all these things we gone through, I'm really glad to had you.
You are the best thing I ever had in my life.
Thank you for calling me and chat with me,
thank you for soothed me with your thoughts, your opinions and your experiences.
I'll try to change, change back to the previous ckc that you knew.
I couldn't make a promise to you, I just will try my own best to do it for my own's sake.
Sorry for kicked you out previously, maybe is me being scare to get hurt by ppl. I am sorry.
I never stand on your side, I never care your feeling, maybe I did,
I just don't want to continue, that was previous me.
And I know, you're treating me so good that you never treat others like this.
I am extremely grateful to you for always standing on my stance, giving me support, caring me, made concession to me and meet me halfway.
Yea, I should learn from mistake, shouldn't regret from mistake.
After chat with you, I realized I never learn from my mistakes and always felt regret of every decision I've made.
Undeniably, I am the only one who never move forward, always stays there, the past.
I miss my high school's life, I wish I could get back there, I lives in my past, I never move on.
It's time for me to get rid of it, let it be a memory,
do not lingering the past, do not too indulge it.
I feel secure when I'm with you, probably you will help me everything out.
You asked me why I seldom talk and keep silent when I am with you both?
Cause I feels strange, maybe we seldom see each other, I need time to work through my feelings, I need time to get familiar with you both, all I need is time. If I make you strange, I'm sorry about that. You really a good friend I ever had, I don't believe in eternity, but still I want to say you're my BFF. Tomorrow is the last day you stay in Ipoh, wish you all the best in your study and have a safe journey. Have to wait until next year only then can meet you, so, take good care of yourself. See ya soon.

2 comments:

  1. Haha glad that you're good with your BFF again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by his words, I can rely on him if he's at hometown.. Sounds gay, well, we're not.. haha

    ReplyDelete