Sunday, June 19, 2011

Enjoy

It's been two months didn't update my blog, wow, it's just not like me.. lol
Actually I've nothing to write about, XD.
I've been Ipoh, my hometown, more than a month and without getting any job, haha..
Is quite leisure. Why don't I get a job during my vacation? Well, is because I want to rest my body and prepare myself to go further for my long walks.. haha..
And another reason was, my best friend have a term break so I decided to enjoy my day before he get back to study. Although just two of us, (cause many of them 'put aeroplane'), and a lil bit bored but still I do enjoy it. We have two movies in a week, actually we planned for 4 movies in a week to break the record, but we couldn't make it, cause tickets are sold out.. lol, it was pathetic! We watched 'Kung Fu Panda 2' and 'Super 8', well, both are nice though. What else to write?
Hmmm, I've a great friday night with my best friend, well, don't think too much, we didn't do anything, at least not that thing, XD. We grabbed some beers and chatting with each other, it's been a long time I didn't have such a good time with my best friend. I know it wouldn't have another time for us to grab beers to confide in, so I do enjoyed it. That day I was so emo at the morning probably is because listened to adele's songs. And at the afternoon, Yee Wei sent me a msg told me that the plan going to lost world was cancel. I was super duper annoying, so do him.. So, we decided to drink and drunk, just want to let our brains to stop working a lil while. We do not want to think anymore, XD. Let's get drunk and throw everything behind us~yay
Recently, a lot of thing happened on me, I just feels like don't wanna to think and threw it away, when I get myself up, I'll face it anyways.. Haiz
After three days start from now on, my days will get back to normal, so, I'll enjoy my three days left.. Enjoy till the max~ Wuhoo~ I'm looking for a job, any recommendation? Lol..

2 comments:

  1. haha enjoy enjoy~~ me need to get my surgery done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well. Just a small surgery, no worries.. All the best..

    ReplyDelete