Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Again

Thanks to Jujube who encouraged me to confide my secrets to Jamie.
'Probably she's your soulmate, you should tell her everything.'
Ought I to say 'Thank' to you? I doubts that at this moment.
You were right, I have to find who I really am during this harsh time.
Maybe I used to accomodated to my friends all the time and causing me to lost myself.
I don't know who I really am, I became suspicious of my behaviour sometimes.
But friends around me never sussed.
21 years of my life, I'm not living for myself, I'm living for someone else.
Was that all I wanted it to be? Was that my life?
Urghh, I hates that, I hate myself always questioning something, something which haunted my life ever and I couldn't just get rid of it. Maybe, all I want is a truth.
No one can fathom my feeling unless you were me.
I'm a bigot, no doubt, Jujube and some of my close friends always said that.
I always insisted my thoughts were right.
I'm too sturbborn for certain things, and they always gives me unsolicited advice.
Who needs unsolicited advice?
In my experience, such advice isn't usually about the stuff that really matters anyway.
People generally keep away from the big stuff because they're afraid you will get angry and jettison their friendship. Instead, they stick to giving advice about the lil things.
Sometimes advice doesn't help anything, sometimes it could lead some trivial matter turns to a huge problem.
Some people do like their friends to give advice, so that they got few more options to pick or showing that there are lots of friend out there support you and don't easily give things up.
Sometimes, those advices are work but the possibility is very low.
Actually, the only solution to solve the problem was the person involved. Only the person involved know how to address his difficulties. No one else can help him, friends or families only can showing their support to that person. It all hinges on the person involved; whether want to let it be or just solve the problem, there's no alternative way to stop that.
I do not want to hurt my family nor my friends as I know I could not make it.
Maybe I should be least concerned about the aftermath, just do whatever I wish to do.
But this is not me, yea, sometimes it is but not this time.
Again, my will thwarted by consequences that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment