Friday, July 29, 2011

Sorry

I'm sorry, my friends.
Today I received a fb's message from my friend,
she wrote: ''though i dunno what's going on with u, u r ignoring all of us, i feel sad...i thought we r buddies, any1 facing problems shud tell another 1, but u aren't. ok, i can understand, u r not supposed or u dun have responsibility to tell me (us) since that's ur privacy. i dun mean to force u to do so. but i can tell u, we r always here n supporting u..''
I felt touch after I read her msg.
I am not one who has been propped up by anyone.
Maybe I did, sometimes, but not that frequent.
As I wrote in my last post, give me some time to find back myself,
find out who I really am. Despite it's not easy to face it all by myself, but I quite enjoyed during this interim period.
Thanks for you guys concerned about me, I know you guys cares me lots as how I care you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment