Saturday, July 30, 2011

Her

We hold many memories of our school days, and we never tire of telling these tales to family and friends. I believe that for many of us, our time at school were some of the best years of our lives and more often than not, we hark back to those carefree years full of play and laughter. Today, I was spacing out during my working time and I recall my freshman year. I missed the time when I am in Sabah, rush assignments, reports, presentations and homework. 24 hours a day really not suffice enough for us to accomplish our task. Due to no time to think anything, seriously, I was happy everyday. She showed up in a sudden, not in front of me, but in my head. She's the second friend I cried for, I used to be with her, tells my things to her and she tells her things to me. We have one common in our life, met someone by a fluke and influenced our life the most and changed our life. We both are Leo, our story are almost the same. I thought I found 'Someone Like You', although you both are huge difference in personality, but I found one common from her----the smell. Her smell just like you, attract me anyways. It sounds weird right? Get attracted by someone's smell. I feel the same for her as I felt for you. Finally, I could just forget about you, this is what I thought at that time. But it wasn't, maybe due to something that happened between us, and she started alienate me which I hate the most and I couldn't used to it. I was sad, jilted, disappointed and hurt. Could you feel the pain when someone you care the most hurt you? I continued to search what I wants although there's so many difficulties but it won't stop me either. As time flew by, I became a vulnerable person with a very fragile heart. But I keep moving on, keep finding 'You', I believe one day you'll just appears in my life and accompany me till the end of my life. Maybe I found you, just I couldn't sure whether is you or not. I always braced myself after every incident happened on me, the wound seems healed, but it is not. And ended up I trust no one. How I wish my commencement of the third sem could be on tomorrow, so that I can get back to a normal life. I lead a pretty mundane existence after I got back here. I thought I will have so much fun here, but it's not. I having much fun when I'm in Sabah, at least we hang out to sing k and have some delicious and delightful meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment