Saturday, July 23, 2011

Searching

Being able to tell the truth doesn't seemed relieve to me.
And it became my another worried.
I am confusing right now.
I used to gregarious and outgoing, but now I'm like a guy who suffering from autism.
Sometimes, I've the urge to deactivate my facebook account,
shut down my msn and skype account even my cellphone.
How come everything seems so worst with/without telling my thing to my friend?
I always think when I'm spacing out, especially in the office.
It drove me crazy sometimes;
I'm upsetting for something;
I'm depressing for something.
Something that meant a lot to me.
Despite there's a listener, I don't feel relieve when everything is spoken out.
I feels more depressed and sadness are arounds me.
Could I just lead a secluded life without contact with any friends?
Is it the world leaving me or just I myself straying from the world?
Another question.
I think is the time for me to find out who I am.
If you can't contact me, no worries, I'm fine, nothing bad happens on me.
I'm searching, what I wants,
When the time comes, I'll find you guys automatically.
Give me some time to deal with it,
just leave me alone.
Maybe it take me a month, a year or a lifetime;
just let me find out who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment