Sunday, July 17, 2011

Outing with Jujube

It's been three weeks didn't update my blog.
I have lots of fun with Jujube last night at De Garden.
Apparently, three hours really not enough for us.
Our first round was in 'Strawberry Moment' to have dessert after our dinner.
Undoubtedly, the desserts was nice, prices are reasonable and affordable.
I ordered 'Melt in Mouth' as my dessert and Jujube ordered 'Ava bla bla bla', sorry, forgot the dessert's name. Lol.

Melt in Mouth.

Ava bla bla bla...

She's the one I liked to hang out with, we talked a lot,

unstoppable talking with her life's stories and my stories.
She changed a lot, maybe should've write she learnt a lot from her past-life.

While I still standing there, without any remorse what I did in my past.
She had gone through something that meant a lot to her, well, so am I.

Just we're different individual, have different perspective to everything,

we have our own thoughts for certain things.
I'm happy for her that she found her own self by an incident.

When it comes to my story, I was totally flabbergasted by her remarked ‘so, did you tell your aunt after you jerked off?’ (Cause I said I tell everything to my aunt)

Awkward silent for a while, and I was like ‘Wow, this girl, is it that Jujube I knew?’ Cause she never talk about these things. What an amusing joke.

After Strawberry Moment, we went to second round. We were searching the right place to continue our topic. Our second round was in ‘Oval De Garden’, is a bar actually. It was hot like hell when we got there. We ordered liquor as our drink. Hoegaarden and Leffe Brune, both are from Belgium. Ironically, when we order our drink, the waiter looked at me and said ‘this liquor contains 8.8% of alcohol but it was out of stock.’ Wth! Actually Jujube not allowed me to order that liquor cause later I’ve to ride motorbike to my friend’s house.

Hoegaarden

She was trying my Leffe Brune.

I like this picture pretty much. She was grinning at her way, a natural way.

We chat until twelve quarter, and she have to go back due to I’ve a movie at 12:30am.

Time passed, I hope time could stop there, or give me a lil more time, three hours really not suffice enough for me to chat with her. No doubt, I liked to chat with her individually, without a third party present, it felt nice.

A Big THANK to you, my friend, you brighten up my day.

2 comments: